IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
This Delete System covers multiple makes and models from 1966 to 1990. If your solid axle has joints that are pressed into the outer knuckle check our application list, you’re probably on it!
This is our easiest installing system we’ve done to-date. The studs are installed into their corresponding tapers of the inner C, the cup assemblies are pressed into the outer knuckle, then the outer knuckle is slid upward onto the studs and retained using the remaining nylocks.
Partial Application List:
- 1966-79 Ford Bronco / F150-F250
- 1971-89 Jeep CJ / Wagoneer
- 1967-80 International Harvester Scout
- 1967-90 Chevy K Series Pickup
- 1969-90 Chevy K Series Blazer