Got a trail rig, Ultra4 car, trophy truck, or rock crawler? Keep that full hydraulic ram in its place!
Billet full hydraulic steering ram clamps for mounting full hydraulic rams to your axle or chassis. Made to be a direct replacement for the standard PSC style clamps. Designed to retain the steering cylinder ends to prevent catastrophic failure from the full hydraulic ram sliding side to side, plus it keeps the threaded end caps from backing out. Keep your rig on the trail or in the race!
- 2.5" and 3.0" ram clamps available
- Clamps made from 6061 billet aluminum anodized clear
- Threaded weld block made from 1018 steel
- Grade 8, 1/2"-13 hardware
- Only 2 clamps required to mount steering ram (Middle PSC clamps recommended for racing)
- Sold in pairs
Optional hardware and weld block, as some may only want to replace the aluminum clamps on their PSC setup.