The Race Series kits feature a split-tapered bushing which expands as preload is added to the assembly ensuring a precise fit. The customer is able to trim the top flange of the bushing based on needs of caster/camber with instructions on trimming. Popular settings are -3* camber (mostly used in Ultra4 style builds), -1.5* camber/+1.5* caster, -1* camber/+2* caster, and -.5* camber/+2.5* caster.
- 7075 Aluminum Split-tapered bushings with cone washer
- 7/8″ FK Spherical Bearings (F1 Fit) with C Clip
- 4130 Cups machined to fit knuckle
- 7/8″ Grade 8 Socket Head Cap Screw (170,000 psi tensile strength)
- 7/8″ Low profile steel insert locknut
- *Marketed as “Offroad Use Only”